1/ CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES
Do you know one of those recipes that look incredibly difficult but are in fact exceedingly simple to make? Well this is one of those recipes. It looks all fancy and exotic but is in fact very simple. So easy that even a child could make it. In fact, it is the perfect recipe to bring the family together. Get your kids in the kitchen with you and have a little family time.
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Cherries
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Melted Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, melted chocolate and maple syrup.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Pick each cherry, dip it in the mixture and then place it on the baking tray.
- Line the tray with cherries.
- Transfer to refrigerator and allow to cool until the chocolate coating hardens.
- Enjoy this simple treat!
Carbohydrates: 1.9 g
Proteins: o g
Fats: 7.8 g
2/ RASPBERRY HOT CHOCOLATE
If you are a fan of fruits and chocolate together then you will love this recipe. It is a fun twist on a traditional recipe. Something new to try and experiment with.
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon Raspberry Jam
- 1 Teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- Heat almond milk over low heat.
- Add raspberry jam and cocoa powder to it. Keep stirring but do not bring to a boil.
- Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler and pour in a mug.
- Turn off the heat and pour half the milk mixture into the chocolate. Stir to ensure that there are no lumps.
- Then add in the rest of the milk and stir.
- Enjoy hot!
Carbohydrates: 47. 3 g
Fats: 55.9 g
3/ FRUITY CHOCOLATY OAT BARS
Nutrition bars are extremely popular in the modern world. They are convenient, easy to make and remarkably delicious. This makes them a perfect option for anyone looking to eat healthy without having it taste like rabbit food.
- 1 1/2 Cups Steel Cut Oats
- 1 1/2 Cups Raspberries
- 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 5 Tablespoons Raspberry Jam
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- In a large bowl, combine together oats, wheat flour, brown sugar, coconut oil, salt and baking powder.
- The mixture should stick together but should not be gooey.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and press the mixture onto the bottom and to the sides as well.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit until the crust begins to brown.
- While it is baking, in a small bowl mix together raspberries, raspberry jam and vanilla extract.
- Mash using a fork until mushy.
- Pour this mixture into the middle of the crust and cover with chocolate chips.
- Bake for another 22 minutes.
- Allow to cool and slice.
- Store and serve as needed.
Carbohydrates: 48.6 g
Proteins: 4.8 g
Fats: 24.1 g